MA declares a State of Emergency because of too many migrants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1691639818920.png

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I was the Gov. I'd triple the number of buses sending them illegals...

.I'd have the police rounding the ones living in the state and get them to go also..

.plus I'd start sending paroles to them...get out of prison, bus ticket to chicago, NY , of san fran...now the con's can be with real thugs....

....anyone on welfare would get flyers with other states ...gibbing more free stuff...... to get them to move also...

I'd start draining and cleaning the ditches with the ones who won't work,, but want free stuff

Just need someone to say NO to the democrats and their crying kids acting out, I'd send Dad (police) after them with his belt......

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I was the Gov. I'd triple the number of buses sending them illegals...

.I'd have the police rounding the ones living in the state and get them to go also..

.plus I'd start sending paroles to them...get out of prison, bus ticket to chicago, NY , of san fran...now the con's can be with real thugs....

....anyone on welfare would get flyers with other states ...gibbing more free stuff...... to get them to move also...

I'd start draining and cleaning the ditches with the ones who won't work,, but want free stuff

Just need someone to say NO to the democrats and their crying kids acting out, I'd send Dad (police) after them with his belt......
I was thinking a long those lines. Sense the Biden administration is given NY all that money to help with immigrants the Texas, Arizona and New Mexico Governor should send 4X the amount of buses to NY. Heck they get in some help from the federal government. I will also send some to Martha's Vineyard too.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m glad Texas has been spreading the love. I love that others are finally understanding to an extent what has been a burden to the southern states for decades no thanks to the fecking democrats not faithfully upholding the law.
I said after the way Abbott “handled” the covid debacle that I wouldn’t vote for him again, but he’s definitely got back in my good graces by what he’s doing to northern states and “sanctuary“ cities. Texas has basically become northern Mexico over the last 20 years, and it’s time those liberals get to see what we’re dealing with. These border jumpers aren’t salt of the earth folks looking for a better life anymore.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I said after the way Abbott “handled” the covid debacle that I wouldn’t vote for him again, but he’s definitely got back in my good graces by what he’s doing to northern states and “sanctuary“ cities. Texas has basically become northern Mexico over the last 20 years, and it’s time those liberals get to see what we’re dealing with. These border jumpers aren’t salt of the earth folks looking for a better life anymore.

I didn’t pay any attention to what Abbot was doing about Covid in Texas. I’m not sure what he did or didn’t do.

MIT estimates that there is over 30 million of these boarder jumping POS in the country. And that was about 3 + years ago when that came out. Millions more on top of that thanks to Beijing Bidens administration. That’s a declaration of war in my opinion. Time to round them up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom