Magpul Leaving Colorado!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good for Magpul standing by their word...I hope the workers losing their jobs can recover though, it's rough times all around and losing a job for nothing you can help always sucks.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm guessing if they came to Oklahoma only illegal aliens would get the jobs. I can't imagine an assembly line job paying much more then minimum wage. It's not like they are making Iphones or something complicated.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you're reading that wrong. Nothing in that post sounds like a done deal to me.
It sounds like they're already decentralizing their operations, but pulling up stumps is still contingent on Hickenhooker (if you're gonna whore yourself out, might as well call you what you are) signing the bill, which he (apparently) has said he will. It's not a done deal yet, but it's as close as it can get.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm guessing if they came to Oklahoma only illegal aliens would get the jobs. I can't imagine an assembly line job paying much more then minimum wage. It's not like they are making Iphones or something complicated.

I thought most of the work there was actually manufacturing the parts. If they are splitting up their operations I guess it would depend on what when where.

761mph

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perry was courting them a little while ago for Texas, not sure where our queen was during this time.

there was a story on the news last week about one of our okla. house members sending them a letter asking them to come to okla.

GM is taken ,but the old western electric/lucent building could be an ideal location, they could setup several process' up with minimum logistics problems

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Magpul refused to stop sales to LE and gov in states that restrict citizens. And they aren't noble for leaving Colorado if the law is signed, they have to leave. It would be against the law for them to stay and build their mags there. So they are talking put of both sides of their mouth.

Latest posts

Top Bottom