Magpul Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jckellison

I just love how my local gun/archery shop salesperson just said, with a straight face, "All of our Magpul 30 rounders are on sale fr $22.99"

I almost sharted

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's hilarious! I just ordered a butt load from the Magpul website for $14.99 each.

Did they have any $800 Glocks? I want one of those bad!

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Buy from botach tactical with coupon code slick mag and get them for $11 a piece and free shipping. I ordered 5 of them a few weeks back.

This is the best deal I have found.

Botach has all Magpul products 20% off with the "slickmag" coupon code.

J

Jckellison

That's hilarious! I just ordered a butt load from the Magpul website for $14.99 each.

Did they have any $800 Glocks? I want one of those bad!

No Glock stuff, willing to "order g-17 factory mags for $34.99 each" lol
He does sell Taurus 24/7 pistols for $600, and public defender wheel guns for almost $700... He's a doucher for sure.

I went ahead and ordered 60 some odd mags for various firearms, and some other impulse items from Midway, just because Old Man Potterfield had em all in stock in one place. Used a 10% off promo code and only paid $12 in shipping.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buy from botach tactical with coupon code slick mag and get them for $11 a piece and free shipping. I ordered 5 of them a few weeks back.

Any issues with shipping or customer service? I've heard a lot of negative things about them so I'm curious.

Latest posts

Top Bottom