Major Data Breach Integris Health

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKATA

Leave the gun, take the cannoli
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There has been a major data breach within the Integris network. All personal info has been breached and I mean they have EVERYTHING !
I received an unsolicited email threatening me to exposure to the dark web. They have my address, phone numbers, SS number, birth date, everything!
I got on the local internet and there are many Oklahoma people breached.
We need to protect ourselves:
* filed a report with the local PD.
* file a complaint with FTC.
* establish a credit monitoring agency.
* Set-up credit freeze with Experian, Transunion, Equifax.
* block SS access. (not sure how yet)

Anybody in the same situation ?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So why with all of or high tech knowledge are these people able to get into our computer systems -even the DOD at times.
I have had my credit frozen for around 10 years and have had no problems at all.

SKATA

Leave the gun, take the cannoli
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So why with all of or high tech knowledge are these people able to get into our computer systems -even the DOD at times.
I have had my credit frozen for around 10 years and have had no problems at all.
Sometimes I wonder if it's inside jobs. These tech people move from company to company. Had issue with Best Buy two years ago.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for this info. I am a patient of Integris, but haven't been contacted by anyone yet regarding this data breach (knock on wood). I've placed credit freezes with each reporting agency.

Last edited:

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the second or third time this has happened at INTEGRIS wtf is their problem them can't secure their system

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
My wife sent me a text telling me not to open any Integris emails this morning. The breech happened two days ago, but the bogus emails started going out today it sounds like.

Latest posts

Top Bottom