Major Data Breach Integris Health

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So they're footing the Life Lock bill for everyone now?
The there was a data breech at the health system I use to work for, they were upfront about it and offered free credit monitoring to anyone involved. Integris is a bunch of scum bags that hoped no-one would notice then put up a link to the annual free experience report when the info got out.

commandcomm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All my information was stolen during the data breach of the Office Personnel Management, so I am good to go for any breaches. I don’t have any further to information to get stolen.

Recommend putting a lock or freeze on your credit for the time being.

INTEGRIS will probably offer credit monitoring to offer condolences.

JMD

I came, I saw, I made it awkward
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got an email a few days ago that landed in my old gmail account from a supposed hacker group that hacked into integris. The email listed every bit of my personal info ie, name, phone, DOB, address, and social security number. They also said for the low low price of 50 dollars they promised they would sell it back to me and not sell it to other groups. I really thought it was BS till I just saw a link to a news story on kfor. It's not like this hasn't been linked before, OPM and the VA have both had big data breaches in the last decade or so. Keep an eye on your **** folks...I wish these people would die in a fire.

Last edited:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm sure my stuff is stolen too as I had a procedure done there a few years back, that OU didn't do at the time. It would have been better to hear this from Integris first, rather than a forum, but that is expecting a bit much from their current "leadership".
Did you get an email from the perps stating they were going to sell your info?

commandcomm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just checked my junk email and received the $50 offer to “protect” my personal data. They had my birthday and social.

Like I said in a previous post, I have been involved in a few days breaches in the past, so my data is already out there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom