Malware on Okshooters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ithrowicecubes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Windows Security Essentials detected VirTool:JS/Obfuscator and cleaned it off my machine. That bit of code is designed to hide another piece of malware. There's definitely some bad juju that's infected the forum software.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chrome keeps giving me a warning, but I just ignore it because I'm running linux *puts troll mask on*

ai.imgur.com_CbT7V.gif

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Windows Security Essentials detected VirTool:JS/Obfuscator and cleaned it off my machine. That bit of code is designed to hide another piece of malware. There's definitely some bad juju that's infected the forum software.

Was it a quick scan that found it? Mine's clean so far (did the quick scan), but I'm running a full scan now. It'll be awhile, I have a gazillion files.

voodoobass

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got the warning from Avast about 4 times now. Get it as soon as I log onto the site. Malware/trojan warning, Avast aborts the connection and says no worries, but it would be nice to find the fix on here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom