Man Catches Burglars on Game Cam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those little game cameras can be just about anywhere these days... so smile, you might be on Candid Camera.

Missouri Man Catches Burglars on Game Cam
July 18, 2012
By Robert Gillock - Web News Editor

A Missouri man set up a wildlife camera in his yard hoping to catch images of the pesky animal getting into his garbage cans.

Instead, his camera ended up snapping shots of two no good vermin hiding from cops after they invaded a nearby neighbor’s home at gunpoint on Sunday, the St. Louis Dispatch reports.

[Picture at Link] http://www.fishgame.com/newsblog.php?p=10492

Cops arrested three men in connection to the robbery-Trevon Devontae Adams, Ronald Ledell Forture and Justin James Rush-around 8 a.m. that morning and charged them with “one count of burglary, two counts of robbery and three counts of armed criminal action.” The men are being held on bond amounts ranging from $75,000 to $100,000.

Police say a fourth man, Ocie Lee Bates III, 23, also participated in the robbery, but is still at large. The men reportedly stole a laptop, $700 in cash, a cellphone and a credit card during their alleged home invasion.

The owner of the camera, Jacob Schuh, said he was shocked when he saw the images of the men hiding from cops on his battery-powered “Primos Truth Cam 46.”

More Here…

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I caught a kid getting into my garage several years ago before the game cams came out.
I used an early device called a trail timer. It used a thread that was stretched across a deer trail, that was attached to a digital clock. when the string was tripped by something walking by, it stopped the clock and showed the time of day it was tripped, and then one looked at the thread to see what direction the critter was traveling.

I set it up in my garage, and found the kid was coming in via the doggy door after he climbed the privacy fence.
It was always on a Friday night when we were out for dinner, so i had the wife leave, and I stayed with a shotgun.
Right on time he came in and when I turned the light on, he pissed his pants, and started bawling.
Called his dad, and we discussed the alternatives.
I'm pretty sure the dad metted out worse punishment than the courts would have, so the issue was delt with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom