Man Caught Eating Severed Human Leg After Allegedly Swiping It From Train Accident, Video Shows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capnkirk462

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So wait, what? "Authorities additionally noted that the pedestrian had been hit in front of the train’s platform, according to 23 ABC Bakersfield. Arrest records show that Tellez was charged with a misdemeanor for “removing human body parts from an area that is not a cemetery without law enforcement approval,” the outlet reported." So it is okay to remove human body parts from an area that is a cemetery?

Last edited:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To me, it is just one more sign that the end is coming. I fully expect the downfall of our society in the next few years unless there are major changes made.
That’s guaranteed. The only way major change is gonna happen is if we the people take up arms and force it to. And that ain’t gonna happen.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If he was over their building a fire a spit to roast it. You couldn’t hardly blame the guy. Free protein is free protein. But knowing on it raw like some savage. Their is obviously some mental health problems going on.

But it sure does look like things are getting desperate out there.
Such a callous joke. This is no laughing matter, and I'm terribly offended.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Such a callous joke. This is no laughing matter, and I'm terribly offended.
You should be offended. A 27 year old man named Resendo did this.

Not to paint with too broad of a brush but I am going to guess he is Hispanic. growing up he should have learned he could have dug a hole. Started a fire. Let it burn down to coals. Throw the leg in cover it back up.

Then go gather up some avacados, onions, chili peppers and some tortillas. By the time he got back the meat would have been done. He could have ate like a king. Instead. He got a few bites of raw meat that still had fresh staph on the skin before he had his meal taken away and made the news.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Not to paint with too broad of a brush but I am going to guess he is Hispanic. growing up he should have learned he could have dug a hole. Started a fire. Let it burn down to coals. Throw the leg in cover it back up.

Then go gather up some avacados, onions, chili peppers and some tortillas. By the time he got back the meat would have been done. He could have ate like a king. Instead. He got a few bites of raw meat that still had fresh staph on the skin before he had his meal taken away and made the news
Wait a minute , what is wrong with Hispanic like meat rare. If it was a Japanese you probably call it a delicatessen. LOL

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Then go gather up some avacados, onions, chili peppers and some tortillas. By the time he got back the meat would have been done. He could have ate like a king. Instead. He got a few bites of raw meat that still had fresh staph on the skin before he had his meal taken away and made the news.
Parents didn't raise him right!

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
5bad6dc32100003100c69519.jpeg

I'm not saying, I'm just saying...

Latest posts

Top Bottom