Man(n) made Global warming argument may be dead.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If Hillary or the DNC broke laws, why hasn't Trump's DOJ files any charges? Answer that.

Lol, good lord man, get a grip on yourself. Well, maybe your gripping yourself too tightly?
Let go and look at google. It's a little web site that is full of information.
Chris Wallace is a dimocrat. There were prominent democrats that didn't like obama. What does that prove that Shepard Smith doesn't like Trump? It's a stupid argument.
Trumps DOJ is just getting fired up. Don't count out anything.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lol, good lord man, get a grip on yourself. Well, maybe your gripping yourself too tightly?
Let go and look at google. It's a little web site that is full of information.
Chris Wallace is a dimocrat. There were prominent democrats that didn't like obama. What does that prove that Shepard Smith doesn't like Trump? It's a stupid argument.
Trumps DOJ is just getting fired up. Don't count out anything.

I see you forgot to mention Brit Hume and Charles Krauthammer. What it "proves" is that you are (surprise, surprise) wrong when you imply that the Trump-Russian collusion investigation is a liberal witch-hunt. Sure, there are people like you that are simply blinded to how bad Trump is for the U.S., or really just simply do not care, but there are now many on the right and far-right that can no longer ignore the evidence.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One meeting? Either you are an unadulterated liar, or you're patently ignorant.
Members of Team Trump that met with Russians during the campaign:
Donald Trump (not Jr., the POTUS)
Donald Trump Jr.
Jeff Sessions
Micheal Flynn
Paul Manafort
Jared Kushner
Carter Page
Micheal Cohen
Roger Stone

Dozens of meetings. Many of which they lied about, including under oath.

"One meeting." That's some serious next level BS.
You should really try an refrain from using words like liar and ignorant all the time ......I am neither ...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see you forgot to mention Brit Hume and Charles Krauthammer. What it "proves" is that you are (surprise, surprise) wrong when you imply that the Trump-Russian collusion investigation is a liberal witch-hunt. Sure, there are people like you that are simply blinded to how bad Trump is for the U.S., or really just simply do not care, but there are now many on the right and far-right that can no longer ignore the evidence.

Where is your faux outrage when your own party and candidate have committed far worse crimes that the liberals with no evidence are trying to produce against Trump?
If it's wrong, it's wrong for any candidate no matter their party affiliation. You should be railing against the dnc and their candidate, asking for their heads.
Right?

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Where is your faux outrage when your own party and candidate have committed far worse crimes that the liberals with no evidence are trying to produce against Trump?
If it's wrong, it's wrong for any candidate no matter their party affiliation. You should be railing against the dnc and their candidate, asking for their heads.
Right?

Hillary was not my candidate and democrats are not my party.

Hillary didn't win. And her campaign was not aided by the Russians.

No evidence?

ev·i·dence: the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

Did Team Trump collude with Russian agents?

Rob Goldstone to Jr.:
The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.
This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

Jr.:
Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it.
Great. It will likely be Paul Manafort (campaign boss) my brother in law and me, 725 Fifth Ave 25th floor.

Boom goes the dynamite! There is simply no way of spinning that. And we won't even talk about the endless lying Team Trump has done regarding their many meetings with Russian agents.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We've already covered this. A 20 minute meeting produced nothing.
You keep going in circles trying to find that straw to grasp.
It keeps falling out of your fingers.
Sorry, but I can't help you.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We've already covered this. A 20 minute meeting produced nothing.
You keep going in circles trying to find that straw to grasp.
It keeps falling out of your fingers.
Sorry, but I can't help you.

It produced nothing? Based on the word of Jr., a now admitted liar? Or based on the word of the Russian agent? Holy cow, how dense can you get? The evidence keeps piling up, and the investigation has just gotten started. Or course they could uncover a video of Trump handing the codes to the nuclear missiles to Putin and you would excuse it. "uh, Hillary, uh, Obama..." is all you have left. It's amazing how little you and your ilk care for this country.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A true cack sacky that one .....I wouldn't waste my time communicating with him

Of course you wouldn't. I've made you look so stupid it's mind-numbing at this point. One meeting. Remember that one? That may be your stupidest post. Hard to decide. Speaking of stupid, LittleD, have you learned what congress is yet?

Latest posts

Top Bottom