Man(n) made Global warming argument may be dead.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm tired of playing with the troll. I've got shooting things to talk about.
I gave up feeding them a couple of months ago and I've been MUCH calmer and happier since I did! There are still some decent people on here with differing opinions with whom you can have a reasoned debate, minus the ridiculous rhetoric. :)

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm tired of playing with the troll. I've got shooting things to talk about.

Calling people who disagree with you trolls is about the most intellectually lazy thing you can do. And for you that's a tall mountain to climb. The fact is you're just not very bright. You have proven time and time again that you have near zero critical thinking skills. You often post outright lies or misinformation. You often cite sources that don't support your claim or actually disprove your claim. I know it's hard for you to be proven wrong so often, but that's your problem. I know for a fact you tried to get me banned back when you were a mod for no other reason than you didn't like how I made you look foolish again and again. If you don't like being made to look a fool, take a note from GTG's book and stop replying to me with utter BS. Or, better yet, put me on ignore. Either way, for God's sake, stop being a punk.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Calling people who disagree with you trolls is about the most intellectually lazy thing you can do. And for you that's a tall mountain to climb. The fact is you're just not very bright. You have proven time and time again that you have near zero critical thinking skills. You often post outright lies or misinformation. You often cite sources that don't support your claim or actually disprove your claim. I know it's hard for you to be proven wrong so often, but that's your problem. I know for a fact you tried to get me banned back when you were a mod for no other reason than you didn't like how I made you look foolish again and again. If you don't like being made to look a fool, take a note from GTG's book and stop replying to me with utter BS. Or, better yet, put me on ignore. Either way, for God's sake, stop being a punk.
Well, you're wrong again Ace. I stood up for you when there was some ban discussion. You can choose to believe that or not. You could probably initiate a private conversation with current mods, but that's your decision.
Now, I've got shooting things to talk about troll.

Latest posts

Top Bottom