Man pulls gun on man trying to order sandwich

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ouch , bad bad bad .....move.....I would have moved around behind him and waited on my sammich and watched in the ready from that vantage point.... but anyone walking in with a hoodie up and sunglasses on certainly sets off my radar and makes me nervous (regardless of skin color). .... I wear hoodies all the time in the winter but never with the hood covering my head and face, hell I take off my hat and sunglasses if I walk into the bank.

Concealed Carry doesn't exist in Brazil. So your 'vantage point' time should have been spent looking for a quick exit incase things went down.

He's either (a) a criminal or (b) a cop.

Either way, given the crime rates in Brazil i don't blame him for being edgy as ****.

In America, i think his reaction would have been stupid or extreme. But in Brazil, this stuff is very common. crime is rampant.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Concealed Carry doesn't exist in Brazil. So your 'vantage point' time should have been spent looking for a quick exit incase things went down.

He's either (a) a criminal or (b) a cop.

Either way, given the crime rates in Brazil i don't blame him for being edgy as ****.

In America, i think his reaction would have been stupid or extreme. But in Brazil, this stuff is very common. crime is rampant.

I was assuming America, but anyone that made me that nervous and his apparel alone gave me pause, but if I were intending on saying in the establishment to eat I would have moved where the shady cat was in my clear view, I wouldn't run away if he pulled a gun out.... what I am saying is if he was waiting on his sammich , change his location and wait someplace else behind the shady character. I would not pull because a shady cat stood behind me I'd be pulling every few days .....lol

I've never had to pull and hope I never do , unless it's at the range

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look at the Active Self Protection channel. It's loaded with videos from Brazil. And yes, they are off-duty cops and criminals only with guns. Many comments from folks that live in Brazil saying they don't trust people in hoodies or motorcycle helmets. You see two guys on a motorcycle pull up, GTFO!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look at the Active Self Protection channel. It's loaded with videos from Brazil. And yes, they are off-duty cops and criminals only with guns. Many comments from folks that live in Brazil saying they don't trust people in hoodies or motorcycle helmets. You see two guys on a motorcycle pull up, GTFO!
Profiling people in cycle helmets and hoodies will get you arrested in the US.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been tempted to on the lady behind the counter a few times. Not sure if she is hard on hearing or intentially tries to get a rise out of people. What part of a little bit of lettuce comes across as 2 fistfulls? It is a 6" sandwich not a salad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom