A California man was found with 1 million rounds of ammo and 248 illegally owned guns in his house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
“This arrest demonstrates exactly why the Armed and Prohibited Persons System is vital for the safety of our communities,” said Bonta. The Armed and Prohibited Persons System identifies individuals who had lawfully procured firearms and then later became prohibited from owning or possessing them.

What did he do to get his 2A rights taken from him? They don't say this part.

Just asking.

Oh, and the grenades they found and keep mentioning to scare people? They are paperweights.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only 4,000 rounds per firearm, actually within what many preppers state you should have (1000 to 5000 rds per firearm.) Quite an investment to have confiscated. In an apocalypse this gentleman would be the wealthiest man in town.
I say the same about the apocalypse. Don’t collect gold or cash. It’s not worth anything. Guns and ammo, that’s where the smart money is. I gotta start buying cheaper guns though. Maybe I can get a million Glocks for $10-$20K?

Latest posts

Top Bottom