March Ponca USPSA match will be a special classifier match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott in OK

Marksman
Reaction score
This month we will be running a special classifier match. We will be running a little different format than we normally have. We will not be doing squads. We will have 6 classifiers set up. You can shoot them as many times as you want with as many different guns as you choose. All you have to do is buy your score sheets, they will be $4 each. Then you will go and pick your order and which ones you want to shoot. Put your score sheet in the rotation and shoot when it is your turn. We will have ROs stationed on each bay to run the shooters through. The shooting will start about 9 am and we will close up at 2 pm.
We have been looking over the classifier book to find our favorite classifiers. At least 2 of them will be field courses. Some will be the ones that are a little harder to set up, so you don’t see them as often.
Come out and play, March 10. 9 am until 2 pm. $4 per score sheet, shoot as much as you can get worked in. Get classified with everything you have.

Directions to the range can be found at www.poncarpc.org

email any questions to [email protected]

Scott

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be there. Matches setup like this allow me to actually attend. My work schedule has me working 4-midnight so finishing a match around 2 or sooner is awesome.

Scott in OK

Marksman
Reaction score
One of the good things about this match is even though they are classifiers, only one of them is scored virgina count. The rest are comstock. We actually ran out of full sized poppers setting stages.

Scott

Latest posts

Top Bottom