Marine Corps Plans To Get Rid Of “Yes Sir” Over Gender Neutrality Concerns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m probably not the best person to ask about these sorts of things. I got kicked off Reddit for this same type of thing. I’m so freaking tired of trying to bend to the will of every new gender. I call the LGBQ community the alphabet people, because I’m not sure what letter they’ll add next. Or what new fad gender is around the corner. I don’t care who people have sex with as long as it’s legal and they don’t tell me about it. I don’t care and I don’t want to know what people identify as. I really don’t. Even for straight people. Keep your freaky sex lives to yourselves. I don’t want see two dudes sticking their tongue’s down each other’s throats, but I don’t want to see that from anyone.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haha I have a rather large head, so mine was “big head”. One of my drill instructors just loved giving me crap, and it was always hard to keep my composure when you had a terry crews looking dude calling you big head and making jokes about how I look like a bobble head. He would come by my rack after lights out just to whisper crap like that to me just loud enough that only a few racks around us could hear. If anyone laughed it was the end of the world, because either he would raise hell, or the senior drill instructor would hear noise, come out, and wreck house.
I would have been called little head then. My head is tiny. Lol. I can wear a kids hat. My cousins always say I look like that one character in Beetlejuce that got his head shrunk!

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m probably not the best person to ask about these sorts of things. I got kicked off Reddit for this same type of thing. I’m so freaking tired of trying to bend to the will of every new gender. I call the LGBQ community the alphabet people, because I’m not sure what letter they’ll add next. Or what new fad gender is around the corner. I don’t care who people have sex with as long as it’s legal and they don’t tell me about it. I don’t care and I don’t want to know what people identify as. I really don’t. Even for straight people. Keep your freaky sex lives to yourselves. I don’t want see two dudes sticking their tongue’s down each other’s throats, but I don’t want to see that from anyone.
I feel the same way. I also don’t think companies should be bending over backwards for these mentally ill people. But sadly they do. Mine is one of them. We have all kinds of different resource groups. Some for blacks, Hispanics, Indians, the alphabet community, women, veterans( which I don’t mind), and the disabled. Oddly enough, the company that has inclusion and diversity as one of their core values doesn’t have any groups for white people. Which I really don’t care. I don’t think there should be any special groups. I could join the Indian group but don’t. I think it’s ridiculous.

And all I ever see when I get on our hub page is all that crap being pushed. I’m proud to work for my company but am ashamed of those core values. They want us to live them but there is no way I will do that. They are at odds with my faith as a Christian. We don’t need inclusion and diversity as our core values. The company don’t even follow those values because they repeatedly discriminate against white people. If you are a person of color, you will get a job over a white person every time even if your qualifications ain’t as good.

There are already laws against discrimination. This is purely for show so our leaders can get pats on the back from the minorities. For goodness sake our company makes floats for the pride parades! And the company has had fund raisers for the alphabet community! But no fund raisers to actually make a difference. Sickens me.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel the same way. I also don’t think companies should be bending over backwards for these mentally ill people. But sadly they do. Mine is one of them. We have all kinds of different resource groups. Some for blacks, Hispanics, Indians, the alphabet community, women, veterans( which I don’t mind), and the disabled. Oddly enough, the company that has inclusion and diversity as one of their core values doesn’t have any groups for white people. Which I really don’t care. I don’t think there should be any special groups. I could join the Indian group but don’t. I think it’s ridiculous.

And all I ever see when I get on our hub page is all that crap being pushed. I’m proud to work for my company but am ashamed of those core values. They want us to live them but there is no way I will do that. They are at odds with my faith as a Christian. We don’t need inclusion and diversity as our core values. The company don’t even follow those values because they repeatedly discriminate against white people. If you are a person of color, you will get a job over a white person every time even if your qualifications ain’t as good.

There are already laws against discrimination. This is purely for show so our leaders can get pats on the back from the minorities. For goodness sake our company makes floats for the pride parades! And the company has had fund raisers for the alphabet community! But no fund raisers to actually make a difference. Sickens me.
" There are already laws against discrimination. "

Laws against 'discrimination' are for the most part unenforceable simply because there are so many ways to get around them.
- It's illegal to fire someone because they are too old, but it's okay if your company is downsizing, or just cut their hours until the job is no longer tenable so they quit.
- Don't want to rent to a particular demographic which is illegal, but not so if you simply have nothing available that meets their needs at that time.
- And of course raising the price of goods or services is always a way to legally 'weed-out' the less desirable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom