Mattress Recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We bought a TemperPedic just over a year ago. Painful purchase letting that kind of money go on a mattress. However, We are sleeping much much better now. I'll second what Farmerbryon said. Sleeping in another bed just won't be the same after sleeping on one of these.
This is my experience as well. They are worth every penny. Especially if you deal with any type of pain or injuries.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was a Sterns and Foster believer till my last one, then found out they went significantly downhill ~5-6 years ago. Bought a Temperpedic last year and haven't looked back, they are awesome.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is making me sleepy. The Temperpedic is the only bed I've ever slept in that my back isn't killin' me when I get up in the morning.

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We bought a Tempurpedic a few years back for our house. Love it. I work out of town 99% of the time & travel w/my 5th-wheel. I bought an imitation Tempurpedic a while back when I was working near Chicago, cause it felt good at the store and was 1/3rd of the price! Biggest POS ever! I plan to get me a Tempurpdeic for the RV soon!

Latest posts

Top Bottom