McStupids, or Why the Minimum Wage Should Be Lowered

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I have tried to stay out of this thread but I can't help it.

Common sense would dictate that you order a side of gravy and a spoon along with your sausage biscuits, then pull over in the parking lot and spoon the gravy on the biscuits yourself and enjoy.

I get frustrated with their drive thru and crappy service as much as anyone but I wouldn't expect them to put fries on my burger for me if that's the way I liked it. I would just order some fries and put them on the burger myself.

My goodness, what do you expect from minimum wage part time help.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
McDonald's actually had one of my favorite breakfast sandwiches...steak, egg, and cheese. I always asked them to put it on a biscuit instead of that inedible bagel-like thing it was supposed to come on. Never once had them screw that up. Alas, when they downsized their menu not long ago it disappeared. Now I just go to the Big Biscuit and order a Country Benedict. It's way better anyway. You can't tell but that's a huge biscuit, topped with two sausage patties, two over easy eggs, and of course, sausage gravy. :spaghetti:
upload_2017-7-26_23-21-9.png

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dunno. When told to press one for English, do you marque dos?

Ordinarily, it would have been fine to just serve a bowl, but again, driving. If they think they deserve a wage that will let them raise a family of four, I expect them to have the reasoning skills to figure out that knife-and-fork are not compatible with drive-through.

And I've no problem with smothering a biscuit in gravy; it's smothering a sandwich, the whole point of which is to be able to pick it up and eat it with your hands. Again, very simple reasoning; if you can't figure that out, perhaps you shouldn't be having kids.

If it's not on the menu don't try to order it. You brought all these problems on yourself. No where on the McDonald's menu does it offer a "spoonful of gravy" as a condiment on any sandwich it serves. Good grief. I hope you just made this whole thing up so you could troll everyone and get a good laugh. Cause this is funny sad chit.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dave I love you man but your expectations were just too damn high. Like expecting a cat to play violin or do algebra or some other fantastic feat.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
McDonald's actually had one of my favorite breakfast sandwiches...steak, egg, and cheese. I always asked them to put it on a biscuit instead of that inedible bagel-like thing it was supposed to come on. Never once had them screw that up. Alas, when they downsized their menu not long ago it disappeared. Now I just go to the Big Biscuit and order a Country Benedict. It's way better anyway. You can't tell but that's a huge biscuit, topped with two sausage patties, two over easy eggs, and of course, sausage gravy. :spaghetti:
View attachment 104252

There isn't enough sausage in that gravy to call it that.
Now, Braums Sausage gravy can make one look for a toothpick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom