Mecum auction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry I would drive the dog crap out of it.
And if I could afford such a vehicle you bet that money would go to driving enjoyment.

I would probably rent different tracks and invite friends just to destroy some rubber.

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry I would drive the dog crap out of it.
And if I could afford such a vehicle you bet that money would go to driving enjoyment.

I would probably rent different tracks and invite friends just to destroy some rubber.

Right? I'd be a Platinum member at Hallet lol.

Buying a hot rod and not driving it is like saving your wife for the next guy.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We sat in the gallery of a Mechum Auction in Phoenix last winter. I'll have to post the pic from my phone (already posted it previously) but 80's Honda Trail 90's in fairly new condition were selling for $7000+.
If they ever get one near me, I've got a classic 85 Honda ATC three wheeler that's going across the block. 99% completely restored.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
We sat in the gallery of a Mechum Auction in Phoenix last winter. I'll have to post the pic from my phone (already posted it previously) but 80's Honda Trail 90's in fairly new condition were selling for $7000+.
If they ever get one near me, I've got a classic 85 Honda ATC three wheeler that's going across the block. 99% completely restored.
The motorcycle auction is coming up in February.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm watching the highlights of the auction this morning. Apparently a million dollars ain't what it used to be!

Also an 18-20% buyer's premium!!!

DB44

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have auctions in Tulsa and Dallas every year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom