Media Leading the Sheep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When the internet was new I remember reading about how it was dangerous because it allowed ordinary citizens access to unfiltered news. Many claimed that they were referring to news that had not been properly vetted for accuracy. Some took it to mean that it was news that had not been slanted to favor a particular view yet.
You decide.

Michael

Why doesn't that surprise me. The .gov school system have been trying to eliminate thinking for years now.

Sooo, unfiltered news is similar to unfiltered cigaretts? Both kill, one just does it faster? You don't, by chance, recall the source? I would love to read that communique from the Ministry of Propaganda.

saltydawg

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another question to have answered is wasn't what spike lee did illegal? Didn't he solicite the murder of another person. That is referred to as a contract to commit murder. And all he has to do is apologise to the old folks and all Is forgiven. Why?????? There is a thing called due process and both should be offered it. Fisherman cannot be arrested if he is found not to warrant an arrest spike lee posted a bounty for someone's murder on a public forum and is asked to apologise and trays okay. Heck I can't say anything about either spike or fisherman cause ones black and ones Hispanic and that would make me a racist cracker, so I'm going back to work breaks over.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that NBC now stands for "National Brainwashing Commitee".

I watched a few minutes of Brian Williams "reporting" on the tornadoes in Texas this evening. He had on a guy from The Weather Channel on that he went out of his way to make sure that everybody knew had a PhD, kept referring to him as doctor. He asked him "what in the world is going on with our weather"? It was funny when he didn't get the response he was soliciting. The good doctor informed him that what they call "the original tornado outbreak" occurred way back in 1974 and was some number over 100 tornadoes (don't recall the exact number but he cited it). You could almost see the disappointment on Williams' face.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How soon we forget the Duke Lacrosse case.

I am still very interested in the outcome of the case and all the facts surrounding the shooting.

Kiyot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was trying to watch some videos the other day on MSNBC and every thing I clicked on started off with Al Sharpton introducing his Politics Nation show. He's very biased in his views on this, and shouldn't be reporting on it, would be just as useless a Stormfront type person as the lead on a story. Crime news from an outlet with "political" in the name should say enough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom