Medical Freedom Rally at Capitol today @ 3pm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be there in the first place, but if I was with a group of hundreds I wouldn’t be engaging and hollering at a small group of anti protesters. If you’re a badass enough to holler threats and engage in close combat with others in a crowd, clearing leather and firing may not hit your intended target especially if there is a struggle for the gun.
I was not there either and have not been to one. What I am saying is Antifa punks are not brave enough to pull this crap anywhere that people can, and will really fight back. Antifa is just another group of bottom feeding scum looking to start trouble anywhere they safely can.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
RickN you have no idea what you are talking about.
BS. I have dealt with punks like them several times in my younger days. They will fight as long as police are nearby to protect them if things get out of hand, but they will run like the rats they are if there is serious resistance.

If the far left does start it's civil war, Antifa will be their canon fodder.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reddit's already blowing up in the OK sub. People crying and whining, making insults and disturbingly hoping people get sick and pass. Just disgusting to see and makes my skin crawl knowing those people are neighbors.
Put some cream on there's lots more to come yet.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Vaccine injury".... because...... "look at our grocery stores".....

I couldn't care less about the protest, more power to them..... but the reasons they need to work on.
I agree, she was at a loss for meaningful words; I assume she was eluding to all the over the counter items like Tylenol that are FDA approved but are responsible for a good portion of drug-induced liver failure in this country. It would have been much more effective for her to have referenced all the FDA approved prescription drugs that were later pulled from the market AFTER they injured thousands or maybe even millions of Americans. Vioxx comes to mind as an example.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree, she was at a loss for meaningful words; I assume she was eluding to all the over the counter items like Tylenol that are FDA approved but are responsible for a good portion of drug-induced liver failure in this country. It would have been much more effective for her to have referenced all the FDA approved prescription drugs that were later pulled from the market AFTER they injured thousands or maybe even millions of Americans. Vioxx comes to mind as an example.
Agreed. They have pulled 2 of my drugs thru the years that the FDA had approved.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This sounds promising, they’re in phase III of a double blind study.

https://www.jpost.com/health-scienc...of-covid-19-new-research-indicates-yes-676558
Doubtful it will be approved here until the vax is FULLY approved by the FDA. I think the law for emergency approval is that there can't be any recognized, viable therapuetic options (hence all the suppression of treatments we've sadly seen for a year and a half). But of course I hope it works and hope it gets approved if so; just hoping it doesn't damage your kidneys like other antivirals such as remdesivir.
Didn't say that I saw antifa protests in person, but [probably] just like you, I've watched boatloads of media coverage showing their confrontations.
I've seen the OKC fat blue hairs and BLM types come out of their Paseo rocks to cause trouble...they were at a previous capitol rally with bull horns and tried blocking people including me in when we were tying to leave. They also let loose all sorts of demonic-speak filled with f-words in front of children. I wish we could send them all to live under the Taliban. Sharia law would be the ultimate cure for woke communism.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

They are by no means perfect, but that argument doesn't fly. To consider the other side of the coin, I wonder how many lives FDA approved drugs have saved, or at the very least, significantly improve the quality of life.

Latest posts

Top Bottom