Meet Ron Paul in OKC this Saturday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish he'd come to Tulsa. I've seen Newton and Ricky, and would like to continue my armchair political journalism/satire. :D

I'm not going to OKC to see that old coot, tho.

ls1z4me

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am planing to go. I hope he talks about that "kooky" stuff like obeying the Constitution and bill of rights, limited government, strong national defense, state rights, and sound currency.....Its always good laugh.

I thought about not going, I know Paul is just going to say the same thing that he has been consistently saying for the last 30 years. The fact that he does not pander to his current audience on irrelevant talking points, such as moon bases, birth control, or the Olympics, It will likely be focused about real issues that our country is facing.

Last edited:

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am planing to go. I hope he talks about that "kooky" stuff like obeying the Constitution and bill of rights, limited government, strong national defense, state rights, and sound currency.....Its always good laugh.

I thought about not going, I know Paul is just going to say the same thing that he has been consistently saying for the last 30 years. The fact that he does not pander to his current audience on irrelevant talking points, such as moon bases, birth control, or the Olympics, It will likely be focused about real issues that our county facing.

Yeah pretty boring, too bad Micheal Jackson and Whitney Houston are dead or we could elect someone more entertaining.

Latest posts

Top Bottom