Members dumping their little pistols for full sized?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thefenux

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sticking with my Glock 19 for everday carry, concealed or open. For me, it's still the perfect compromise of smaller size vs. shootability.

I'm also still looking at buying a smaller pocket gun for carry as a BUG.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm keeping my smaller ccw but I will exercise my right to open carry when I can. I'm currently in the market for a full size.

maybe a 1911 or n frame Smith. ...?

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same here, or even two smaller ones. Doc Holiday carried two.:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u5A0H6PkqE
Always a favorite.....41-caliber Colt Thunderer and the .38-caliber Colt Lightning.
Some said he prefered a greener....a sawed off shotgun.....he was a rather small guy, and of course he had TB so the shotgun was a little much for his taste....therefore...twoguns?
Oh and concealed is concealed....if it can be printed or seen....its not concealed.
At first I worried that someone knew I was carrying a gun or could see my guns, then I didnt care, now I would just as soon they didnt know.
Maybe hunting or in the woods ..open carry....probably not in public..... ;)

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll open carry my Kel Tec P-11 for shits and giggles to see if any little old ladies tell me how cute my 'little' gun is in the line at the grocery store after she's seen all the .45s walking around...

pktrkt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After carrying a full sized 1911, you better have a mighty good belt or a good set of suspenders because trust me "pants will hit the ground" for guys that have no hind end, (butt). I have a good Loopers 1 1/2 gun belt and still have problems 'sagging'... For me it's going be the Glock 27 or 19 as they are the perfect weight and size For me. Still Gona hang onto the Kahr PM9 and LCP for concealed carry as I will conceal most of the time anyway just won't have to worry about accidental exposure plus I visit other states often that don't have open carry, yet... YMMV

Latest posts

Top Bottom