Message from the US Shooting Academy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

repete34

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello OSA,

I have not posted on here in some time as I have been rather busy with the USSA. I want you to all know that the USSA is for the members! We also do military and LE training the members are my focus. Come see the the USSA and you will notice some changes if you had been there before. If you have never been there then you may find you like it as much as I do. At any rate come out and see the place. You will find that in December we have some give a ways that you may need. I also intend to become much more active here. Those of you here are part of the community and we want to also play a larger role in the community.

Here is a copy of the news letter that just went out;

The U.S. Shooting Academy sale is final and business is taking off again, check out the specials, classes, and news from the Pro-Shop.

Greetings!
The Holiday season is in full-swing we are incredibly excited to announce that the USSA sale is final and we are working hard to restock items and get back to the premium business you may remember! Don't miss the "Make my Day" membership sale below (the prize package we are going to give away in our raffle is almost unbelievable!)

First, let me remind you that the U.S. Shooting academy is focused on meeting all of your needs, and is not just a training facility. While we do have specialized military students in some closed courses, a great majority of our customers are legally armed citizens, just like you. We offer a membership program, Pro-Shop, and full custom gunsmithing services as well as a full line of curriculum classes that are taught by certified, professional instructors. For those who have not been to USSA in a while, stop in and see us or visit the website, things are changing almost daily. The range is looking its best ever, we will be getting some exciting new training areas in 2012!

Guns, guns, and more guns!
If you come visit the academy pro-shop you will see that it has more guns and shooting supplies than ever before, all at fair prices that will meet or beat most local businesses. Come check out the new pro-shop! We are also building our online retail business, so if a visit to USSA is not possible, check out or online store in the next several weeks to shop from the comfort of your home.

USSA has never before had such an extensive stock of items, and just in time for Christmas!

Thanks for your patronage and we look forward to seeing you on the range!

Latest posts

Top Bottom