Met a beautiful and special lady yesterday...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you. That is very nice for you to say.

The gun and grips are so pretty they get the credit. I had to take the pics pretty quickly as had other stuff I was doing today. Took my computer chair, set a small box on it, draped a sheet over the chair and box, and set the gun and holder on the sheet. Opened the blinds to get some light in the room and took the pics with an old Canon PowerShot digital camera I have had for many years.

I sometimes get a chance to try and get better light and work on the pics but today was the express lane method. :bolt:

I'm telling you you are one of the few that take good pics of weapons.

TheDoubleD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one. Beautiful gun. Shoots great. But for the life of me I don't get calling this a lady's gun. With 158 grain bullets of any kind recoil will bite you hard. No nicer to shoot with 90 gr. Critical defense Lite's. I am no stranger big caliber hard recoil. Only handgun I ever shot that hurt more was my 10 inch TC in 45/70.

This was to be my wife's gun, she hated it. She shot my Glock 43 and said we are trading. So I have loaded the Ladysmith with snake loads and bought me another Glock Model 43. Wife's hates snakes of all kinds. When I find them, I rehome them. When she finds them she repurposes them-fertilizer. Snake loads work good in the little gun. No complaints from wife about recoil then. Amazing recoil reducer that adrenaline stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom