Mini BOB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you already mentioned a space blanket, but you should also take a poncho, you can use them to make very small pup tents/shelters with a little bit of cord and a low hanging branch or sapling(or use a ridgeline). There are tons of of YT videos on how to do it.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking cook some red beans, make the bark. Dehydrate some celery, onions, bell pepper....kill something (anything) and boil it up w/rice. Thyme, garlic, hot peppers - ought to be good.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw something similar with fruit puree. They had an old Sliding Patio Door with the screen, spread out the strawberry puree and then covered it with the screen. Sat in the sun for a few days, then cut into strips and rolled it up, Home made Fruit Rollups!

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Protein, man, protein. I figure one of those little restaurant packets of peanut butter ought to bait it up a couple times. Some rice, salt, curry....

How dare you use something for its intended purpose :homer: I guess I was trying to think outside the box and had conjured up in my mind that you had come up with some great esoteric purpose for the trap.

A rat trap is a rat trap is a rat trap.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom