MOJOs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With all respect I have never witnessed this at all in my several years of using a mojo powerized dove decoy. I know those doves get smarter as they cross the county line to the east but not that smarter.

It could have very well been that particular day. It wasn't mine, but the land owner said he noticed the same. It would be interesting to put them up 100 yds apart and see if either worked more consistently.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any input into why you think that would happen? I wonder if the motorized is too fast or something or if the cupped design of the wind one looks better to the dove.

I used a mojo teal last year for dove and had them coming in so close I had to flush them to get a shot and not kill my mojo lol. I got the teal because it has the faster wing-beat and is small like a dove, but I can use it for duck too.

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Field hunting ducks - Yes, early season, late season, it doesn't matter. I am nearly certain that you could do great with two mojos and zero decoys when field hunting ducks.

Field hunting geese - this is the biggest screw you decoy ever. It will make geese flare from a mile off. Remote controlled decoy is best in this scenario.

Latest posts

Top Bottom