Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Look at that weather outside being all nice and friendly. Like it wasn't trying to freeze us to death last week! But this is Oklahoma, after all.

Pickles by Brian Crane for February 19, 2023​

Pickles Comic Strip for February 19, 2023

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What the heck...

...I've not done this in a while. Red Expedition is our vehicle, and this was on a ferry ride between Fort Gaines on the west side of Mobile Bay to Fort Morgan on the east side. We were out touring both forts, and it was quicker and maybe even cheaper to take the ferry rather than drive all around the bay.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, feels like allergy season is here again :cry11:
I‘ve been adding a tablespoon of local honey to my first cup of coffee for a few years, and I think it helps with my allergies here in east TX. It must only work on local allergens, because my allergies get pretty bad when I come up there certain times of the year. :anyone:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning guys! Gotta work tonight and am NOT feelin' it. Dammit. Grumpy is off to the range to play around on the long range range for a while. Dammit. And I actually felt half-way decent when I got up this morning so if I hadn't had work coming up I would have gone with him. Oh well ... Maybe next time ...

Y'all make it a good one!

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. I'm feeling better but still coughing some. I coughed so much last night my diaphragm is sore.

Shoe by Gary Brookins and Susie MacNelly for February 22, 2023​

Shoe Comic Strip for February 22, 2023

Latest posts

Top Bottom