Mornin' everbody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mornin' everbody. Well, looks like we all survived the end of the world (a.k.a.; the eclipse). Got my lawns mowed so it can rain if it wants to.

Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis for April 09, 2024​

Pearls Before Swine Comic Strip for April 09, 2024

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know we need the rain but I hate days leading up to and days of. Once that front is past us I feel like a million bucks. When it's pushing through though it's the exact opposite. Makes me want to dig my eyes out with one of those fancy serrated spoons. And now that my back has joined the party ... Oof. Maybe if somebody could just pop my head off the top and let some of that pressure out that would be good. 😉

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh man!! I LOVE my dandelions! It's taken me a couple of years but I had a decent enough amount of blooms that there were honey bees all over them and my blackberry blooms this year! It was BEAUTIFUL. Grumpy doesn't get it either but I figured if he wouldn't move with me to a cottage in the woods, I'd just turn this spot into my dream cottage. 🤷 I actually posted this pic on another site and commented that I didn't understand why people think dandelions aren't pretty flowers. 🤔

IMG20240411133146.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh man!! I LOVE my dandelions! It's taken me a couple of years but I had a decent enough amount of blooms that there were honey bees all over them and my blackberry blooms this year! It was BEAUTIFUL. Grumpy doesn't get it either but I figured if he wouldn't move with me to a cottage in the woods, I'd just turn this spot into my dream cottage. 🤷 I actually posted this pic on another site and commented that I didn't understand why people think dandelions aren't pretty flowers. 🤔

View attachment 470003

Believe it or not, you have the eye of a photographer. Beauty, especially nature's variety, is found just about everywhere.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am FINALLY getting around to starting my gothic garden. These flowers are STUNNING. At dusk the shape of the flower fades back out of sight and it just looks like stardust all over the garden! 😍 I'm gonna have to figure out a way to overwinter these ladies. 🥰🥰🥰

signal-2024-04-12-12-32-02-507.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom