How much below MSRP should one expect to buy a new Pick-up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiotech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure on pick-ups, but there are smoking deals on Jeep Wranglers especially the Gladiators. I want one, don't need one but David Stanley and Joe Cooper listed to me over 20% off. Three years ago it was MSRP plus $3,000.

Would like a Gladiator and start doing some overlanding in Oklahoma. Anybody here doing that with a Jeep?
I was interested in the Gladiator until reading some of the consumer reports. I bet if you did too that would change your mind

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They want you to think of it a a beach buggy.
Perhaps I should have gotten something more suited for Oklahoma then, maybe the Badlands, Wildtrack or Sasquatch Package?

Chose the Outer Banks for better sound insulation and more comfort on long trips, also it gets better mileage with more narrow tires (1 to 3 mpg better) also the Outer Banks V6 boasts a 14.3 second 1/4 mile time with 4 doors with the V6 and 4.27 axle ratios with 93 Octane Fuel...

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Perhaps I should have gotten something more suited for Oklahoma then, maybe the Badlands, Wildtrack or Sasquatch Package?

Chose the Outer Banks for better sound insulation and more comfort on long trips, also it gets better mileage with more narrow tires (1 to 3 mpg better) also the Outer Banks V6 boasts a 14.3 second 1/4 mile time with 4 doors with the V6 and 4.27 axle ratios with 93 Octane Fuel...
I vote for naming it Little Sahara.
93 octane? Is that even available in OK?

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I vote for naming it Little Sahara.
93 octane? Is that even available in OK?
Yes, however their are very few gas stations that have it, but it is available. There is a gas station near me that has it as well as e85 and fuel of 100+ Octane. I have found Octane boosters do work as well, however haven't tried them on the Bronco yet, haven't gone through a full tank of fuel yet or gotten the break in miles completed. The 2.7 ecoboost is a good engine, capable of 54 hp more than stock and 100 more ft lbs of torque with piggy back tuners. There are examples in F150's now with well over 150k miles and no issues. The 2.7 block is built like a diesel, it can support a high compression ratio and 18 lbs of boost.

Last edited:

Rd174

New to the site!
Reaction score
Im near okc. If you’re interested you can send me a PM. It’s a ‘21 Venture Special Edition with 35k miles. It’s not on the market yet but likely will be soon.
Excuse my ignorance Roy, I can't figure out how to send a PM. I would bet that's a little more than what I am looking for, but maybe not. Shoot me a text when you get a chance. Ryan 918-630-678eight

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance Roy, I can't figure out how to send a PM. I would bet that's a little more than what I am looking for, but maybe not. Shoot me a text when you get a chance. Ryan 918-630-678eight

Click on the individual's username and down at the lower right hand corner of the popped up window is a reference to sending a private message. Click that and start typing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom