Mosin-Nagants available

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
Mods, if y'all think this is inappropriate do as you will

First things first. I have no financial ties to this shop but he is a good guy to do business with and has some pretty decent prices on his guns. And, I consider this more of a service to the members here than pimping this shop.

Chelsea Sporting Goods/Gun and Pawn in Chelsea, OK. has acquired a collection of Mosin-Nagants, both rifles and carbines. I don't now much about them but these look like pretty good examples he has the rifles priced at $99 and the carbines with spike bayonet at $130. He also has some ammo for them available but I didn't get the price or type on it.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone needs a mosin.

Thanks Larry! I'm sure some of our buds up that way will appreciate the info.

Still plenty at the internet houses, but who want to wait on one to travel.
With those prices anyway.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any info on the quality?

Found a Chinese version of the M44 in Dewey at Green Country Trader & Pawn, thing was in fantastic shape. Everyone needs a Mosin, maybe, but they need good ones...not rusty, inaccurate paper weights.

Then again, I guess that's part of the fun.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
I'm not a judge of quality on these things because I have not seen very many of them. That being said, The two I handled were in pretty good shape. The stocks had only a ding or two at most and the metal and finish looked very good. I was told they came out of a private collection. If I was in the market, and I may be before long if he still has any when my toy fund regenerats after the RIA 1911 I bought from him I'll likely pick one up.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Mods, if y'all think this is inappropriate do as you will

First things first. I have no financial ties to this shop but he is a good guy to do business with and has some pretty decent prices on his guns. And, I consider this more of a service to the members here than pimping this shop.

Chelsea Sporting Goods/Gun and Pawn in Chelsea, OK. has acquired a collection of Mosin-Nagants, both rifles and carbines. I don't now much about them but these look like pretty good examples he has the rifles priced at $99 and the carbines with spike bayonet at $130. He also has some ammo for them available but I didn't get the price or type on it.

It's always OK to give a heads up like this.We just don't want someone coming in and setting up shop w/o becopming a sponsor.Besides I don't think any of our vendors deal in Mosins, Steve

Slack One

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just one word of warning on Mosins...hell, any rifle with a full-length wrap-around stock, I suppose.

I had a Chinese Mosin carbine that looked *great*, even down to the rifling in the bore and the amount of bluing left. Paid a song for it (back in '91 or so, when a pair of socks was more of an investment), got it home to get the rest of the cosmo out, and underneath the upper forestock was some hideous pitting. Like Moon Patrol crater pitting. I ended up selling it years later to an OSA member for parts. So...just look under the forearms if you can.