Motorcycle riders, use your helmets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1shot(bob)

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm amazed that a Parent would put a child on a motorcycle with them without BASIC SAFETY EQUIPMENT (Helmet and long pants/jacket)

Absolutely blows my mind that someone would then DEFEND that decision.

Do you have children? Have you NEVER done anything with them that someone else might think was unwise?
I've known people that thought the same thing when I signed my son up for tackle football.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

That used to be my sig line but I thought Jefferson's quote was better

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
.......My son rode on my bike when he was in diapers. He would sit on the tank and hold onto the gas cap. We rode around the block and as far away as an hour. He loved and we loved it. Sometimes he rode between my wife and I. To say that I didn't 'care' for my son is laughable. I cared as much about him as I did myself and my wife.......

Do you have children? Have you NEVER done anything with them that someone else might think was unwise?
I've known people that thought the same thing when I signed my son up for tackle football.

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

That used to be my sig line but I thought Jefferson's quote was better

I do have Children, but I am not going to get into an Internet debate on Child care with you...I just had to comment on something that I saw as BLATANTLY irresponsible.

What makes your actions even more insane is that you are DEFENDING them.

If I saw some fool riding around with a baby in diapers on a Motorcycle holding on to the Gas cap for a trip up to an hour away I would call the Police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom