Mounds PD shut-down?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just surprised me when they said the nearest possible call is 15min. That says to me 15min or longer, that has to be coming towards a major emergency call. I may have got this wrong.

If the Sheriff does what I would expect, there will be a Deputy assigned to the general area till further notice. Don't know about this particular county, but if the SO there has reserves, they could pull some of them in to take up some slack too.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Care to elaborate? Feel free to PM if you want to avoid any "issues" :)

I grew up across the highway from Mounds, the popo in that town have always been suspect. Corruption is not uncommon in small town governments. A Keifer city employee was busted a few years ago for embezzlement.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the Sheriff does what I would expect, there will be a Deputy assigned to the general area till further notice. Don't know about this particular county, but if the SO there has reserves, they could pull some of them in to take up some slack too.

I believe most if not all is Tulsa county, which has a rather good reserve program. If not, it's Okmulgee which has reserves as well I believe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom