Mountain lion grabs man’s leg as he goes to investigate ‘thud’ on porch in Colorado

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the article!

"People who come face-to-face with a mountain lion should stay calm and try to back away slowly. It helps to appear as large as possible."

I say.......
Be calm and draw your sidearm slowly!

From the article!

"If a mountain lion becomes aggressive, wildlife officials said it may help to throw stones or branches."

I say.........
It might help to take aim and shoot the someabeach!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the article!

"People who come face-to-face with a mountain lion should stay calm and try to back away slowly. It helps to appear as large as possible."

I say.......
Be calm and draw your sidearm slowly!

From the article!

"If a mountain lion becomes aggressive, wildlife officials said it may help to throw stones or branches."

I say.........
It might help to take aim and shoot the someabeach!
I would likely discourage him with the smell when I **** my pants! There are getting to be more and more cougar sightings in Oklahoma. One was trapped in a residental yard tree, in Tulsa a few years ago. The game and fish people thought it was a wild, other than someones pet, by the number of ticks it had, and it was malnourished and had worms. The old timers got rid of predators like cougars, because they prayed on livestock and PEOPLE, especially kids!

Latest posts

Top Bottom