Movie quotes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okievarmint

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and tanks. I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN and loved only one woman with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!" Robert Duvall as Hub McCann in 'Secondhand Lions'

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lt. Col. Codman: You know General, sometimes the men don't know when you're acting.
Gen. Patton: It's not important for them to know. It's only important for me to know.
-- Patton

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few favorites from Dirty Harry Callahan:

"When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross." -- Dirty Harry

"There’s nothing wrong with a little shooting, as long as the right people get shot" --Magnum Force

And from The Enforcer:
Harry Callahan: Hypothetical situation, huh? All right, I'm standing on the street corner, and Mrs. Grey there comes up and propositions me. She says if I come home with her, for $5 she'll put on an exhibition with a Shetland pony...
Mrs. Grey: If this is your idea of humor, Inspector...
Lt. Dobbs: All right, what are you trying to do here, Callahan?
Harry Callahan: I'm just trying to find out if anybody in this room knows what the hell law is being broken, besides cruelty to animals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom