Anyone remember?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There used to be a little restaurant that had made from scratch yeast rolls. Parking was in the rear and you came in thru the kitchen area. When you would order your meal you got a basket of rolls and a honey squeeze bottle on the table. If I remember correctly it was down the street from an old movie theater that became the Oklahoma Opeary. The food was ok but the rolls were great.

I do not know if it is still there or not but if it is I want to take my wife some day.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kinda still on topic. But anyone recall Bigbees? I used to eat there for years. It changed to Marsha's and the last I saw it was Nick's. 13th and Penn. And 'Across the Street' by Highlander Bowling.
Just reminiscing. Oh! And Pizza Planet at 50th and Meridian. My old running grounds.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There used to be a little restaurant that had made from scratch yeast rolls. Parking was in the rear and you came in thru the kitchen area. When you would order your meal you got a basket of rolls and a honey squeeze bottle on the table. If I remember correctly it was down the street from an old movie theater that became the Oklahoma Opeary. The food was ok but the rolls were great.

I do not know if it is still there or not but if it is I want to take my wife some day.

Shipmans Cafe.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kinda still on topic. But anyone recall Bigbees? I used to eat there for years. It changed to Marsha's and the last I saw it was Nick's. 13th and Penn. And 'Across the Street' by Highlander Bowling.
Just reminiscing. Oh! And Pizza Planet at 50th and Meridian. My old running grounds.
Where was Across the Street? NW Hwy?

Latest posts

Top Bottom