MP5 or AR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carson

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do more trolling than posting here, but wanted to throw in that after shooting several (GSG, Smith and Colt -22's, and a few others) I wound up buying a Sig 522 and couldn't be happier with it. The only thing I've found that can have an adverse affect on the gun is bumping the magazine with my lead hand. It changes the feed angle slightly and causes the rifle to jam relentlessly. Hands off and you couldn't make a gun that works more smooth. I've seen 3 others who had this problem and the issue was alleviated by making sure their hand was clear of the magazine when firing.

I looked at an ISCC SCAR clone this weekend, but upon actually holding it, I was not as impressed as I hoped to be.

BobbyJuice

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
im just looking for a decent priced, reliable, somewhat accurate rifle. not looking for anything high end, just something to play around with and just runs loads of cheap ammo through. i was originally going to go to wannenmachers to hunt for a springfield 1911 and a 22lr rifle but tommy from ssp came through with a springfield ro so im gonna pick it up there. as far as the 22lr ill probably see what ssp has at the moment. im not in any rush to get one unless i can find a good deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom