MS: Southaven Walmart shooting: Two dead, at least two injured in workplace attack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone else notice anything on the vests that the WM workers are wearing(above link) that isn't conducive to being in an active shooter/shooting fish in a barrel event?

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone else notice anything on the vests that the WM workers are wearing(above link) that isn't conducive to being in an active shooter/shooting fish in a barrel event?

When I worked at wal-mart many years ago I wondered when something like this would happen. Management there treats the employees like garbage IMHO. I know I had my fair share of ***** out sessions by management.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We can't keep our shootings straight.
When are guys in Mississippi gonna get your gun rights back?

Clearly we are still struggling to throw off the chains of oppression forced upon us during reconstruction. but never fear, the South shall rise again... we don't know when. Or how. Or what it really might look like even. But nevertheless, it shall RISE!!!

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prayers for those who are suffering...what a sad event

It appears that WalMart has a knife prohibition for employees (?). If so, it seems to have had the exact opposite effect from what was intended. If an individual is unstable, your prohibitions are going to provide zero protection.

Latest posts

Top Bottom