Multiple people shot. Bodies everywhere šŸ˜ 

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder how many ā€œlivesā€ the dems are willing to sacrifice to push and take our guns.
At this point I am leaning more towards the Vegas ā€œmassacreā€, FAKE!
Seriously look at it the media pushing all this ā€œnewsā€ā€¦
I am now convinced all this isnā€™t really happening and itā€™s a conspiracy, hope Iā€™m right or wrong. I guess if they get there way thereā€™s gonna be a lot of outlaws that are good guys.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder how many ā€œlivesā€ the dems are willing to sacrifice to push and take our guns.
At this point I am leaning more towards the Vegas ā€œmassacreā€, FAKE!
Seriously look at it the media pushing all this ā€œnewsā€ā€¦
I am now convinced all this isnā€™t really happening and itā€™s a conspiracy, hope Iā€™m right or wrong. I guess if they get there way thereā€™s gonna be a lot of outlaws that are good guys.

I agree the Dems love to stand atop the piles of bodies to further their agenda. Always have. If it's not crime victims, it's aborted babies. Dems love dead people.

But what part do you think isn't really happening?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do think they are happening. Most are gang related, some are people with mental illness and even some that do not vote Democrat. Plus a few looking to copy cat for their 15 minutes of fame.

I bet6 this one is gang related. Philly has big gang problems.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lies, slight of hand, fakery, distraction. It's everywhere. It's all about absolute control. Be aware of your surroundings everywhere you go. Observe and you will see lots of evil everywhere.

This is just the beginning.
It will get worse.

I don't think this is the beginning. It's already getting worse. Evil is, has been, and will always be out there. Lots of people just don't want to believe that because it makes them uncomfortable and reminds so many of them of their vulnerability. Especially those that want to rely on someone else for their safety because they can't or won't provide it for themselves.

I don't think this is some kind of conspiracy, though. Not at all. I do believe the left will make every attempt to capitalize on it, though. Leftist politicians will definitely use the media whores in their propaganda army to push their agenda to the front when these things do happen.

But, if this incident is what I think it is, it won't fit their narrative and will quickly fade. Lives of a certain demographic don't matter so much to the left.

Latest posts

Top Bottom