Police in Democrat-Run Oakland Urge Residents to Use Airhorns if Targeted by Criminals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those who don't get the analogy:

The National Park Rangers are advising hikers in Glacier National Park and other Rocky Mountain parks to be alert for bears and take extra precautions to avoid an encounter.
They advise park visitors to wear little bells on their clothes so they make noise when hiking. The bell noise allows bears to hear them coming from a distance and not be startled by a hiker accidentally sneaking up on them.

This might cause a bear to charge.

Visitors should also carry a pepper spray can just in case a bear is encountered. Spraying the pepper into the air will irritate the bear's sensitive nose and it will run away.

It is also a good idea to keep an eye out for fresh bear scat so you have an idea if bears are in the area. People should be able to recognize the difference between black bear and grizzly bear scat.

Black bear droppings are smaller and often contain berries, leaves, and possibly bits of fur. Grizzly bear droppings tend to contain small bells and smell of pepper.
You’re also allowed to carry a sidearm in griz country inside national parks thanks to an Oklahoma legislator that quietly stuffed it into the Obama care bill.
That’s why I bought the 10 mm.
I’ll take a firearm over any bells or bear spray that is questionable at best.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
The question was went to be sardonic/cynical not literal.
My answer was literal. God made man, and Samuel Colt made the equal.

In Atlanta right now, was over in South Atlanta earlier today, when at two separate occasions I heard some glocks with switches (makes them full auto) go off.

Then after the last one a pause and one shot...I think we both know what that means. These would be criminals some female would encounter is going to be using some monarch, maybe some blazer.

Definitely ball ammo, likely steel cased too. Give them the best, they deserve it!

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Colt Releases New Airhorn Modification For AR-15.
"With the new Tactical Air Horn, your locked, unloaded assault weapon you haven't registered with the California government can now become a fearsome yet humane noise deterrent," says one of the ads for the new product. "Criminals trying to stab and rob you will briefly cover their ears and wince in discomfort before they resume stabbing and robbing you. Get yours today!"
😂
0B2B39E9-65E3-4442-96D3-6BD6DA14A4B1.jpeg

Russ IT Guy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are even talking about charging the employees with assault............WTF!
And law enforcement wonders why people hate them, using the excuse that they're good people and just doing their job doesn't hold water. It's like hitlers men saying I was just doing my job but I'm a great person, you are willingly enforcing the laws of a tyrannical government.

Latest posts

Top Bottom