• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Muzzleloader Prepacked Gunpowder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rj ︈

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Howdy y'all,

I didn't realize that we are in a gunpowder shortage and only have enough gunpowder to shoot about 10-15 more times with my muzzleloader before hunting season. If anybody has a surplus they'd like to sell, please let me know.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Just gave away my last pound of RS select to a friend who bought a muzzle loader off of here. It might be late, but the south okc walmart had about 8 pounds of Black Horn a week ago.

rj ︈

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Are you looking for Pyrodex, Triple 7, or real blackpowder?
I'm open to whatever, I don't know a ton about the different powders. I know one of my muzzleloaders specifically says "no smokeless powder."

The stuff I have used to sight in my muzzleloaders is Triple 7 so that would be ideal.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm open to whatever, I don't know a ton about the different powders. I know one of my muzzleloaders specifically says "no smokeless powder."

The stuff I have used to sight in my muzzleloaders is Triple 7 so that would be ideal.
Ok, I don’t have any T7, but I might have a box of Pyrodex pellets I can spare. If you want it, PM me your address, and I’ll ship it to you when I get home.

rj ︈

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Ok, I don’t have any T7, but I might have a box of Pyrodex pellets I can spare. If you want it, PM me your address, and I’ll ship it to you when I get home.
Thanks man, I would gladly take them and you can let me know what you want for them. PMing you now.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Howdy y'all,

I didn't realize that we are in a gunpowder shortage and only have enough gunpowder to shoot about 10-15 more times with my muzzleloader before hunting season. If anybody has a surplus they'd like to sell, please let me know.
Walmart on NW Expressway and Council had both Pyrodex and Triple 7 pellets a day or two ago.

08H3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I'll check it out. Cabelas and Academy haven't had any every time I have dropped in lately.
Cabelas had a ton last I was in there. You were looking over by the gun library for it right? They don’t keep it with the regular powder

Latest posts

Top Bottom