My bow release broke! Which one to get now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahlosojoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think you can beat a Tru Fire Hurricane myself. They can be adjusted like the trigger on your rifle and the tail on the wrist strap is built so it is not out of place everytime you want to tighten it. Just my opinion.

PYPLYNR

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would get one that is as close to your old one as possible, that way it will have a minimal effect on accuracy.

my old one was my dads that he bought 20 years ago. they dont even make them anymore. Im just getting back into bow hunting. I sold my bow about 14 years ago, and this year Ive been using my dad's old bow. planning on getting a new one next year.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone have any opinion on the TRUball Super Hornet Bow Release. I'm kinda leaning towards this one.

Truball are ranked right up there with the best. I have used one for the last 4 years and I shoot 3D and hunt. So it gets used more often that many. Scott are also very good. They are a little pricier.

okbowhuntr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorite is the Winn Free Flight. Allows me to pull with my hand, not as much pull on the back of my wrist. The trigger is closer to my hand and easier for me to reach. Adjustable poundage on the trigger. Just fits me better than any other release I have ever used. Only draw backs I know of is the release does not close by pushing the trigger forward and you cannot 'swing' the release back out of your hand to grasp something else. Good luck on your search.

Latest posts

Top Bottom