Savage 116 - retaining pin broke week before rifle season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ForsakenConservative

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got the stock from gun parts corp. (Numrich) several years ago. It’s actually the second wood stock, the previous one came from a clearance bin at Outdoor America Store-it replaced the original plastic one I despised. I also got one of the last Sharp Shooter Supply triggers ever made to put in it.
P.S. If you handload, try a 110 grain Hornady V-Max over 52 grains of Hogdon H380. It will make you smile😉.
Follow up with a 120 grain Barnes solid boat tail for hunting…..just as accurate, more appropriate for game, but much more expensive.

HogHQ39

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got the stock from gun parts corp. (Numrich) several years ago. It’s actually the second wood stock, the previous one came from a clearance bin at Outdoor America Store-it replaced the original plastic one I despised. I also got one of the last Sharp Shooter Supply triggers ever made to put in it.
P.S. If you handload, try a 110 grain Hornady V-Max over 52 grains of Hogdon H380. It will make you smile😉.
Follow up with a 120 grain Barnes solid boat tail for hunting…..just as accurate, more appropriate for game, but much more expensive.
Appreciate it!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom