My first Can

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shootinpreacher48

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i went through Benson Firearms, for my first can i bought the AA M4-1000, and the ATF cashed my check on Monday of this last week, so the wait begins, man this will be the lonest 3 months of my life, i am so excited and so is my 6 year old son, and wife. i have not even gotten my first NFA divice and i am about to fill out the paper work for a SBR, i am addicted, thank you guys for helping me get into this game, now my wife on the otehr hand is not a big fan LOL she says it will cost us dearly, but buy what i want to buy, she loves me and she loves guns (yeah that is right she is the best wife ever) she has never told me no on any gun, and ha actually told me to buy certain ones.

dowmace

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You lucky dog, the only kind of can I can currently afford looks like this

aupload.wikimedia.org_wikipedia_commons_a_a8_Empty_tin_can2009_01_19.jpg

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know your enthusiasm!

My plan is to own three suppressors.

1. AAC Tirant 45. One of the best two cans on the market. Great for multi calibers. PURCHSED, PENDING
2. AAC 762sdn-6. Great for the 308s and 223's: PURCHASED, WAITING
3. Silencerco Sparrow. Gotta have a dedicated .22 can!: STASHING CASH BACK

shootinpreacher48

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
as of August 22nd i am still in pending, i am so excited and cannot wait, i could not afford it but i did it anyway and like i have said my wife is the best, if we have our bills paid my wife will let me get anything. My five year old son cannot wait until i get my AA M4-1000, that boy loves shooting, and i am wanting to get a 22 can, another 223, amybe a 308, and a pistol or two (those are just plans, may not happen, but i will work hard at it). i am also working on my first SBR, and then i will work on my first SBS as well.

I cannot wait until i get approved, and contact Brandon Benson at Machine Guns Plus, he is a great guy, and worked with me, he was very paitient and understanding, and easy to work with, I will give him repeat business multiple times over.

Last edited:

shootinpreacher48

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i do not know anything about that, all i know is that Brandon is a great guy, and he will get my business again, and i already paid for the paperwork for my SBR, i just need to get the lower back from Quinten Defense, they are building one and engraving it from scratch. I am so excited and curious where i am going to get the money to complete it LOL, cause i am not holding anything back with it, i want the adam arms 11 inch piston upper.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm glad he fixed it. That is in poor taste and there is no reason for it. Glad you had a good experience. The NFA process is bad enough that a bad dealer can make it not worth it. I'm glad you're getting taken care of and have the NFA bug. We'll need to see the pics when you get all this stuff too. :P

shootinpreacher48

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
will do as soon as i get the stuff and get a chance i will post pics, i will be in CLEET when i get approved for my first Can (i hope approved), never been denied a gun purchase, but anyway, i have the bug real bad LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom