My first pigs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats on the Piggies again! I still think it was the best day I've had in MONTHS!!!

Too bad we didn't get any pictures of the armadillo too, he met the same 75gr fate as the hogs!

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats on the Piggies again! I still think it was the best day I've had in MONTHS!!!

Too bad we didn't get any pictures of the armadillo too, he met the same 75gr fate as the hogs!

It's a shame I felt bad for the little piglet with the blown arse or I would've taken a picture with it too! LOL.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a shame you didn't get a pic. Ridgehunter scours this forum for pics just like that!:ooh2:

Dennis-

Even though we didn't get pictures, I'll try to describe it for ya :)

Imagine the cute little piggy from the movie "BABE". Probably no bigger than a large house cat. Now, imagine that piggy with a grapefruit sized hole on it's rear quarter. Then picture all the entrails hanging precariously out the grapefruit sized hole.

It would have definitely met Ridgehunter's quality control standards!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis-

Even though we didn't get pictures, I'll try to describe it for ya :)

Imagine the cute little piggy from the movie "BABE". Probably no bigger than a large house cat. Now, imagine that piggy with a grapefruit sized hole on it's rear quarter. Then picture all the entrails hanging precariously out the grapefruit sized hole.

It would have definitely met Ridgehunter's quality control standards!

HaHaHa! I'm sure he will find this soon enough. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom