My Glock 17 Gen 5 was stolen in Krebs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recovered mine, myself, the day they were stolen, caught the little bastards after the fact. Called the sheriff, deputies finally came on scene, I proved that the weapons were in fact mine, the thieves admitted they stole them ya so what.

No one went to jail, no charges nada. The deputies were kind enough to let me take my property back to my house that had been broken into.

DAs office told me, no charges, nothing will be done, leave them alone about it and if I dont like it, move.

**** the system we have, there is no justice.

Neighbors broke into my house in spencer I was in California and wife just went to Crest.
All my guns and JVC home stereo and other things stolen.

Muddy tracks from our busted down front door to their front door.
Police went to the house and then came back and told my wife well no one had muddy shoes on.

WTF.
Few days later hit my neighbors house and he ran them out of town by gun point and went in and got all his stuff back .
This was after the police did the same thing for him.

Disgusting.
But lets you know who side they are on.

There are good police officers out there and I am glad they found your punk and gun.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Neighbors broke into my house in spencer I was in California and wife just went to Crest.
All my guns and JVC home stereo and other things stolen.

Muddy tracks from our busted down front door to their front door.
Police went to the house and then came back and told my wife well no one had muddy shoes on.

WTF.
Few days later hit my neighbors house and he ran them out of town by gun point and went in and got all his stuff back .
This was after the police did the same thing for him.

Disgusting.
But lets you know who side they are on.

There are good police officers out there and I am glad they found your punk and gun.
We had a nearly identical experience, right at the edge of Spencer and Jones when I was growing up. OKCPD ( we were technically in OKC jurisdiction) wouldnt even follow the drag marks back to our neighbors trailer house. We lost every home movie from my childhood in that cabinet. A few days go by and the kids are wearing my dad's jeans with the copenhagen ring and everything, cops refuse to respond. We handled it ourselves and they moved before the following weekend.

Ive had a ton of neutral experiences with LEO's where they were enforcing traffic laws and curbing my stupidity. I have never had a positive experience when I actually called them for something. I pretty much navigate my life pretending they will never be there if needed.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had a nearly identical experience, right at the edge of Spencer and Jones when I was growing up. OKCPD ( we were technically in OKC jurisdiction) wouldnt even follow the drag marks back to our neighbors trailer house. We lost every home movie from my childhood in that cabinet. A few days go by and the kids are wearing my dad's jeans with the copenhagen ring and everything, cops refuse to respond. We handled it ourselves and they moved before the following weekend.

Ive had a ton of neutral experiences with LEO's where they were enforcing traffic laws and curbing my stupidity. I have never had a positive experience when I actually called them for something. I pretty much navigate my life pretending they will never be there if needed.
That is a big problem in that area. I worked in that area in several capacities for almost 19 years. There are rarely any OCPD officers east of Bryant/Coltrane. I've answered hundreds of calls that were in Okc because County dispatch said "no OCPD units available". About 95% of the time those calls are answered by Forest Park, Spencer, Nicoma Park, Jones, Choctaw, Harrah and OK County.

Add to the confusion that there is a lot of area out there that has a Spencer mailing address, but actually in Okc and pockets that are not incorporated and only the County has jurisdiction.

To put it simply, eastern Oklahoma county is a mess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom