My gosh, I have been passed by many of you!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even with all these posts, none of us can post in the classifieds. Apparently, the 20 posts have to contribute to the forum. You also have to be a member in good standing so that is very limiting as well.

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't post like I used to either. Trying to put in my two cents isn't worth the time or effort anymore.

BB, I know how your count got so high. Just click on any random thread in the general section and you have a post within the first 10 posts of every topic it seems. And then every 4th or 5th post from there on out. ;)

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stepper, I have not missed you? Just kidding, Kiddo! But, I wonder how your dad is since I have not seen him in some time. Please, give him a big howdy for or from an ol' goat. Thanks, from an older goat.
Lone Wolf

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stepper, I have not missed you? Just kidding, Kiddo! But, I wonder how your dad is since I have not seen him in some time. Please, give him a big howdy for or from an ol' goat. Thanks, from an older goat.
Lone Wolf

:D:D Haha, I don't blame you! Just for that, I'm gonna have to come up there with my dad, and cause some trouble! You bet I'll tell him you said hi. He's always ready for some trouble! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom