I just realized my dogs are Liberals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My dogs and i have a routine. Every morning I ride an exercise bike. In the same room is a vacuum cleaner parked against the wall. It's a daily routine that I go into the room and my dogs rush in first and charge the vacuum cleaner and start barking. I give it a little shake and they go into attack mode sometimes trying to bite it.

I recently noticed a pattern. When I stop shaking the vacuum cleaner, they calm down a little and then they start looking at me waiting on me to shake it again. They never make any effort to go after me.

Then it dawned on me that they are attacking the material object instead of the person causing the ruckus. Very much like Liberals attacking guns instead of the person pulling the trigger.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My dogs and i have a routine. Every morning I ride an exercise bike. In the same room is a vacuum cleaner parked against the wall. It's a daily routine that I go into the room and my dogs rush in first and charge the vacuum cleaner and start barking. I give it a little shake and they go into attack mode sometimes trying to bite it.

I recently noticed a pattern. When I stop shaking the vacuum cleaner, they calm down a little and then they start looking at me waiting on me to shake it again. They never make any effort to go after me.

Then it dawned on me that they are attacking the material object instead of the person causing the ruckus. Very much like Liberals attacking guns instead of the person pulling the trigger.
Yep, next thing you know they'll be blaming drugs and not criminals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom