My gosh, I have been passed by many of you!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't post like I used to either. Trying to put in my two cents isn't worth the time or effort anymore.

BB, I know how your count got so high. Just click on any random thread in the general section and you have a post within the first 10 posts of every topic it seems. And then every 4th or 5th post from there on out. ;)

:ooh2: :saywhat: I have a LOT to say!!! :werd: And I don't even "cheat" like Wizard does! LOL

Braggin' again are we?? :kiss:

I am comin' home a week from Saturday!!!:woohoo1:

:werd: Without a doubt!!

YAaaaaa!!! Are you gonna be home for Wannemacher's then?? We need to "do" lunch ... I think we are gonna come up for at least one day.

Stepper used to be the King of bser's

Yes, he did ... my guess is I will get up in the morning and find myself left in the dust. :wave:

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I swear I feel like I'm at a family reunion.

My pants are a little tighter around the waist than they used to be when we first started. :)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I swear I feel like I'm at a family reunion.

My pants are a little tighter around the waist than they used to be when we first started. :)

Well ... I am gonna have to skip out early ... going shooting with the old JBT.

I'll be back though ... Definitely good to see you back!! You need to come 'round a little more regular like. :bighug::kiss::bighug:

Latest posts

Top Bottom