My honeybee Mosin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have finally done something with my group buy Mosin Nagant that Honeybee put together 10 or 11 years ago??
Shortened the barrel to 16.5” and threaded for the muzzle brake. Built up the rear sight block and milled it flush with the receiver so it could be drilled and tapped for the rail. Added the archangel stock for the cool factor. Maybe in another 10 years or so I’ll get around to shoot it.
A4017BF0-282C-4C26-B125-C9D1C5E2E4B3.jpeg
3C4A53DD-2613-4A00-9CF0-C2288610A0E9.jpeg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty cool! There used to be a smith online or eBay that turned the bolt handles down like the sniper version. That would be a good candidate for one. I think you sent him yours and he sends you back another that is already bent for $50 or something like that. Always wanted to send one of mine off but never have.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have finally done something with my group buy Mosin Nagant that Honeybee put together 10 or 11 years ago??
Shortened the barrel to 16.5” and threaded for the muzzle brake. Built up the rear sight block and milled it flush with the receiver so it could be drilled and tapped for the rail. Added the archangel stock for the cool factor. Maybe in another 10 years or so I’ll get around to shoot it.View attachment 241878View attachment 241879
Who would think a danged old mosin could look sexy. :clap3:
Great job on the build and get that bolt handle turned. I don't know the metal used but couldn't one use a pencil tip on an oxy/acetylene torch to turn the handle down with a couple of heat sinks on either side of the turn to contain the heat?

Latest posts

Top Bottom