My old Duty pistol is the best

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't worry - one day you'll shoot a P226 and you'll be like "Glock? Who? What?".

In all seriousness - had I not had to sacrifice my G19 for my upper, I wouldn't have sold it - I miss it.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok.. i'll bite. Why would you need to own 16 Glocks? Or 18 of any brand of gun. Just curious, not criticizing at all. ;-)

B
because he is OCD about things like that , he has a bus load of winchester model 70's too and they have to be controlled round feed not push feed and now he is working on a dozen or so AR's its a sickness:hyper:

and i forgot to mention bob dozier knives

once we were nearly in a gunfight in my grandfathers pasture and he had more glocks on him than all the LEO's that responed combined

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My last duty gun was a S&W 4506-1. I was about the last one at the department with one, and glad I left before I had to trade down to a G22. Yeah I knock Glocks, and I'll give them their due that they work, and are pretty damn accurate, and yes I've had a few. Now as to duty weapons, even though I don't have my 4506, I do have a 4566 which is the Commander size version of the same gun, and she is just as accurate, and just as reliable. I know with her regardless what she's loaded with we can conduct business!!!
[Broken External Image]

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

You been in Lone Wolf'49's house?? :rotflmao:

I love my Glocks ... yep, that is plural ... There is a soft spot in my heart for the 1911s out there, I just prefer to have a gun I can work on myself and any gun I gotta have a zillon parts for isn't it ... (Although I do have to admit that GC is handy to have around when that 1911 needs some extra attention ... ;) )

Latest posts

Top Bottom