My old Duty pistol is the best

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
because he is OCD about things like that , he has a bus load of winchester model 70's too and they have to be controlled round feed not push feed and now he is working on a dozen or so AR's its a sickness:hyper:

and i forgot to mention bob dozier knives

once we were nearly in a gunfight in my grandfathers pasture and he had more glocks on him than all the LEO's that responed combined

Only two LEO's showed up and Im glad they did!! Really thought I was going to have to use one that day!!!

OH! crap did you call me OCD... I'd never thunk, but!!! ya have a point...
And Ive only two AR's Two XCR's and well you know what ever hits me next!!

And leave my knives out of it, I been going to Bob Dozier knives anonymous, and Im down from 19 to about 8-10 ish.. you'll never know now!!! :owned3:

smokeyokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only two LEO's showed up and Im glad they did!! Really thought I was going to have to use one that day!!!

OH! crap did you call me OCD... I'd never thunk, but!!! ya have a point...
And Ive only two AR's Two XCR's and well you know what ever hits me next!!

And leave my knives out of it, I been going to Bob Dozier knives anonymous, and Im down from 19 to about 8-10 ish.. you'll never know now!!! :owned3:

Hey just because you have lost or misplaced a Dozier doesn't mean you are cutting back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom